MyYahoo is getting a revamp!

  • henriquecsj
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 19, 2013
      Yes, that is what I wanted to see.
      http://yahoo.tumblr.com/post/61667531189/your-favorite-things-in-one-awesome-place-the-new-my
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 19, 2013
        That's what I was talking about when I said My Yahoo was completely different. I now have the new layout.... again. Not sure what happened the last time, but I'd bet they accidentally upgraded my page before they really intended to :P

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

      • k2dfc
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 24, 2013

          What a disaster. My Yahoo  homepage is worthless now. Links for headlines go nowhere. The weather app can't be set to what you want. I got rid of it. In fact if I get rid of all the things that don't work I'll have a blank page. I'm now looking for another Homepage.

          Also, Yahoo Groups. I have about 8 Groups I checked regularly. They used to be very active. Now no one uses them. Hardly any activity anymore.

          Remember "New Coke" from the eighty's. They just had to change something everyone liked. We are going through this all over again.

          Fred

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 24, 2013
            Hmm.... The headline links work for me. Maybe it's your browser?

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 24, 2013
                Are you just complaining or have you posted a feedback to help improve the product?

                ---
                Henrique C. S. Junior
                http://about.me/henriquejunior
                Química Industrial - UFRRJ
                Prefeitura Muncipal de Paracambi
                Centro de Processamento de Dados

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 24, 2013
                    What browser are you using? You can also try clearing your cache & temp files, maybe that will help.