Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Updates in Yahoo Answers on the way

  • Raymond B. Normandeau NYC
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 17, 2013
      Can't access mine with Android.

      Yahoo rep says I have to get new phone.

      --
      Long Island City Art news and other area HOT news at
      http://www.queensbridge.us former HomePage of
      FREE arts receptions and FREE concerts

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 18, 2013
        So after all the futzing around developing neo for the mobile environment, do I understand that some mobile users can't use the service?

        More modern programmers will get the code to work eventually.  I suppose they only have the latest phones and tablets.  They may need to visit eBay to get some of the obsolete (last year) equipment to experiment with.

        Welcome to the Alpha test team.