RE: entries in SENT folder are greyed out

  • justkenneth
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 14, 2013

      Chuck,

      Chris is right.  I just tested compose and then went to look at the email I'd just sent and it was marked as read.

      The anomaly really is that you have emails in your sent folder that are not marked as read.  Are you sure there are some?

      Kenneth

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, <y-mail@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      why would perhaps 90% of the entries in my SENT folder be greyed-out (indicating I have opened them)
      rather than black (indicating I have not opened them).   Certainly I should find maybe just one-percent or less
      greyed-out since I rarely have to go in there and read from them.

    • Chris J Brady
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 15, 2013
        I get this too - but not all the time.

        The main issue for me is that the script kiddies are fiddling with the live code - highly unprofessional. And reporting these snafus - for me are a waste of time. One day they happen,the next day they don't.

        It is bad enough trying to open emails, &/or list folders &/or compose emails. They've had months (a year or more?) to get this right and they are still fiddling.

        CJB.

        Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] entries in SENT folder are greyed out
        To: "Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Saturday, 14 September, 2013, 21:23

        Nothing in your sent
        folder should be marked as unread.  Since you sent the
        message, you would have had to read it as you were writing,
        right?
        From: Chuck
        Neuenschwander <annandchuck@...>