what kind of NEO is this

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2013
      I belong to an MS (Multiple Sclerosis) group and the changes that have been implemented in groups and mail have caused quite a lot of discussion in this group.   When I am signed into Yahoo Mail and my inbox is loaded, I see mail.yahoo.com/neo/b/ in the url.  When I tried the fully-featured version, there was an ff in place of the b in the url.

      This is an excerpt from a message posted on MS group:

      mine says neo/la.  Good heavens I wonder what la is and why there are so many kinds of neo.  In my settings it is set to full featured.  What on earth are they doing now putting everyone on different kinds of neo without even consulting them?

      So, my question is what does la mean?  limited access?

      The owner of the group has been having problems with messages from the group showing up in her Yahoo inbox as white text against a dark background.  I suggested that she change her mail options from fully featured to basic to see if it would help.

      Donna