Neo FF Degradation

  • George Hutfilz
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2013
      Suddenly I am seeing a significantly degraded Neo FF UI. All the long-standing bugs are still there, but the tabbed interface and calendar and contact integration are gone. We've regressed about three years. Is anyone else seeing this?

      Thanks, George
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2013
        Looks fine on my end.... Maybe it's your browser or computer? Try clearing the cache & temp files, it helps sometimes.

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 12, 2013
          I did all the clearing things. Used four computers, three browsers (Firefox, IE, and Chrome) and got the same ugly results. It must be my mail server that's either out of whack or the hint of ugly things to come.

          George

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...> wrote:

          > Looks fine on my end.... Maybe it's your browser or computer? Try
          > clearing the cache & temp files, it helps sometimes.
          >

          > **Sasafrass452**
          > http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
          > http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
          >
          > On 09/12/2013 10:14 AM, George Hutfilz wrote:
          > >
          > > Suddenly I am seeing a significantly degraded Neo FF UI. All the
          > > long-standing bugs are still there, but the tabbed interface and
          > > calendar and contact integration are gone. We've regressed about three
          > > years. Is anyone else seeing this?
          > >
          > > Thanks, George

        • ghutfilz
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 13, 2013
            My first reply to this has never been posted.  Let me try again with more detail.  I have done all the usual things with clearing browser history.  I have tried four different computers in two physical locations with three different browsers (Firefox, IE, and Chrome).  The problem is with Yahoo mail servers, not me

            Here is my current version of mail:
            Neo Version:
            Build number: 3.54.0.6353
            Build time: Thu Sep 12 18:05:19 PDT 2013

            Hostname: nc15.n6b.mail.bf1.yahoo.com

            Bucket: CMUSCVTM21

            I see a bizarre mix of the "old" Neo interface with tabs for calendar and
            contacts with a new one where these features open in a new browser window as
            they did years ago.

            In addition, keyboard navigation is not working for scrolling in this bizarre
            new half FF, half basic interface.

            Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

            George