Questions re THIS group's functioning

  • babbvt
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2013

      Comments appearing here don't seem to be dated; nor displayed in any organized manner;  seem capable of blending seamlessly with the other groups listed on the left as opposed to having a distinct group entity of it's own;  seems not to have a moderator's presence, etc etc etc,  much less being capable of  addressing questions re Y-Mail per se ;-((

      There seems to be no relationship whatsoever to the organized formats of  the  original Yahoo Groups,  BM(Before Marissa)..   The sense of form, relationship, timing, organization etc seem totally absent.

      /bb

    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2013
        I'm not sure I understand.... Not dated or displayed in any organized manner? Everything looks ok to me. Also, I'm a moderator here, & I frequently check for queued messages. In fact, Yahoo has finally added an edit button for each message, & made the process of approving messages more streamlined. All looks good on my end....

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

      • adeomus ********
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2013
          i may be just coming into this thread, but i know not whereof you speak.

          the mods are very much in evidence here,
          i see the dates on every post ( though thanks to yahoo sometimes they are days old, dated current),
          and has been invaluable in helping with many many issues over the many months i've been a member.

          how long have you been a member here ?
          maybe could be a little longer to see the group for what it is:
          a terrific resource for all yahoo mail users !!

          yes, i have been neo'd, yes the groups were infinitely better before marissa...but this Y-Mail group is not at fault.
          it's a godsend.

          adds

          "Say NO to NEO!"