Leaving feedback about Yahoo Mail

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2013
      Shal,

      I don't seem to be able to leave feedback anywhere, whether it is for Mail or Groups.  When I go to the yahoo.uservoice.com pages, using links that I find here, I am able to search for "suggestions" to see if any are the same as mine; but, there is no form to fill out if my issue is different from anybody elses.

      If I go to the "send feedback" option in the drop down menu next to my user ID at the top of the page, it just takes me to a page telling me that the page requires me to have cookies enabled, which they already are.

      I don't have too many issues with Yahoo Mail Basic.  Switching to Fully Featured was even more problematic.

      Donna

      I don't know anything about Yahoo's motives in not linking to them, but they do have Feedback forums for Yahoo Mail:
      <http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/215446-us-mail->
      <http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/212053-us-mail-basic->

      Hmm... That's strange. There used to be feedback items for Basic, but they seem to be gone now.

    • adeomus ********
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2013
        adds

        "Say NO to NEO!"

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2013
          Donna,

          > I don't seem to be able to leave feedback anywhere, whether it is for
          > Mail or Groups. When I go to the yahoo.uservoice.com pages, using links
          > that I find here, I am able to search for "suggestions" to see if any
          > are the same as mine; but, there is no form to fill out if my issue is
          > different from anybody elses.

          Hmm... I don't know what's going on. When I go to the feedback forum the box to enter your suggestion is front-and-center.

          Screen shot:
          <http://www.flickr.com/photos/shalf/9719554205/in/set-72157594538412310/>

          Groups Feedback:
          <http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/209451-us-groups>

          -- Shal
        • Donna
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 11, 2013
            Shal,

            I see the suggestion box; and, I can enter text; but, there's no way for me to send or submit it.  Pressing enter on my keyboard doesn't do anything.  I am able to leave comments; but, initiating a suggestion, for some reason, doesn't seem to work for me.  Thinking that the submit button may be hidden somewhere, I move my mouse all around the suggestion area and nothing has turned up.

            Donna

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 12, 2013
              Donna,

              > I see the suggestion box; and, I can enter text; but, there's no way for
              > me to send or submit it. Pressing enter on my keyboard doesn't do anything.

              The "Post a new idea" button ought to appear directly below the text box, no need to press Enter. If it doesn't and especially if the list of ideas below doesn't switch to being search hits, then perhaps you have JavaScript turned off or disabled in your browser.

              > I am able to leave comments; but, initiating a suggestion, for some
              > reason, doesn't seem to work for me.

              Well you've got me then.

              -- Shal