feedback [yahoo.uservoice.com] Completed: 'Should have left it alone. It was eas...'

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 10, 2013

       some of you may be right...do they even read our stuff ??
      check them out here and leave a comment ..i have been doing that everywhere they give a yahoo comment link:

      ~~~ This email is sent from a ‘no reply’ address, go here to leave a comment. ~~~

      i answered them this once again:
      It's not just the toolbar.
      Yahoo has been trying to become the inferior product: Google !!!
      Why is that ??
      We chose Yahoo because it was amazing, and now it's becoming user-unfriendly,unwieldy, slow, glitchy Google in mail and groups and group management.
      Did you hire Google people ?
      !

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 17, 2013
        Regarding Yahoo becoming Google - Marissa was an executive for Google before becoming Yahoo's CEO. Sorry for delay- catching up.

        >  some of you may be right...do they even read our stuff ??
        > check them out here and leave a comment ..i have been doing that everywhere they give a yahoo comment link:
        > ~~~ This email is sent from a ‘no reply’ address, go here to leave a comment. ~~~
        >

        > i answered them this once again:
        > It's not just the toolbar.
        > Yahoo has been trying to become the inferior product: Google !!!
        > Why is that ??
        > We chose Yahoo because it was amazing, and now it's becoming user-unfriendly,unwieldy, slow, glitchy Google in mail and groups and group management.
        > Did you hire Google people ?!

      • babbvt
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 17, 2013

          What "Mayer"  is Marissa; i.e., MGM mayer.  Whichever, Marissa had $$$$ to begin with and seems to have bought her way in.  Y! has had a few ragged days on Wall Street lately.  The Y! board of directors  are all recent additions; in fact none with more than a couple  year's experience ;-((( Y! may fall apart.

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 18, 2013
            Sorry. Mayer. Either way, was exec. and spokesperson for Google.

            Glad to hear they've had some bad days in the stock market. Maybe that will get their attention.
          • Donna Lee
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 18, 2013
              I doubt it - stocks rise and fall daily.

              Donna Ford Lee
              Tulsa, OK

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 19, 2013
                While Yahoo! Mail and Groups have been glitchy for some users more than others lately... people who rely on e-mail and groups/mailing lists are
                somewhat of an aging demographic which are probably not the company's top concern at the moment; further, I doubt that the people who set the price on the stock market spend a lot of time using Yahoo! Mail or mailing lists anyway.

                Therefore, I don't see much of a logical connection between the complaints on this board and Yahoo!'s stock price fluctuations.  As of the up-to-the-minute stock quotes, YHOO is trading at $30.48 a share, which is just 19 cents off their 52-week high.  GOOG is trading at $898.53 a share, which of course is a whole different universe altogether.

                -Jason