"This is a Test" - Navigating in This Group

  • fggybttm
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2013

      Years ago, I remember e-users across the spectrum would start a session with the words "This is a test".  NBC or CBS sponsored a live moderated Current Events site that was absolutely great, and those words were often a new user's opening gambit.

      Well, the world is round.  I'm just hoping that someone, anyone will acknowdedge the appearance of this post on this site now under the influence of MM;-(

      FB

    • Donna
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2013
        I found the message in my Spam folder; but, I had to move it to my inbox before I could open it to decide whether or not it was spam.

        Donna