RE: Contacts - Lists have disappeared

  • babbvt
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2013

      HELP, PLEASE!! I came here in hopes I could ask if anyone knows why Yahoo seems to be enabling 'Feedback' on every page - Sports, Finance, Groups, etc - EXCEPT MAIL!!

      And now that I've typed the above, I've got to admit I'm not even sure which group I'm in at the moment, or if this plea will make it to print ;-((

      BB

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, <y-mail@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Recently I was following the complaints about strange behaviour of YAHOO!Plus etc. And silently I was congratulöating myself, because I had none of these annoying experiences.
      Until yesterday:
      My 1300+ contacts are divided into about 30 neat smaller lists according to the various interests. These lists have completely disappeared and whats left is a long list of contacts of 1300+ which I now have to sort again into smaller lists.
      Does anyone know a way how to retrieve the lost lists from YAHOO!´s storage?
      Help would be more than welcome and appreciated as it would save a long and tedious work.
    • Donna Lee
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2013
        I don't know what to tell you for my contacts have always been in alphabetical order so I do not know what you are referring to. I don't have 1,300 contacts. I do have less than 100 email addresses including group addresses. Lately I have taken out my groups because of my account being hacked at least three times this year! When ever possible I just post on the group site.

        Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
        Tulsa, OK U.S.A.

        Sent Via My iPhone

        On Sep 8, 2013, at 10:04 AM, "karmasherab" <sandacker@...> wrote:

        > Recently I was following the complaints about strange behaviour of YAHOO!Plus etc. And silently I was congratulöating myself, because I had none of these annoying experiences.
        > Until yesterday:
        > My 1300+ contacts are divided into about 30 neat smaller lists according to the various interests. These lists have completely disappeared and whats left is a long list of contacts of 1300+ which I now have to sort again into smaller lists.
        > Does anyone know a way how to retrieve the lost lists from YAHOO!´s storage?
        > Help would be more than welcome and appreciated as it would save a long and tedious work.

      • Shal Farley
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2013
          BB,

          > HELP, PLEASE!! I came here in hopes I could ask if anyone knows why
          > Yahoo seems to be enabling 'Feedback' on every page - Sports, Finance,
          > Groups, etc - EXCEPT MAIL!!

          I don't know anything about Yahoo's motives in not linking to them, but they do have Feedback forums for Yahoo Mail:
          <http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/215446-us-mail->
          <http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/212053-us-mail-basic->

          Hmm... That's strange. There used to be feedback items for Basic, but they seem to be gone now.

          -- Shal