Contacts - Lists have disappeared

  • karmasherab
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2013
      Recently I was following the complaints about strange behaviour of YAHOO!Plus etc. And silently I was congratulöating myself, because I had none of these annoying experiences.
      Until yesterday:
      My 1300+ contacts are divided into about 30 neat smaller lists according to the various interests. These lists have completely disappeared and whats left is a long list of contacts of 1300+ which I now have to sort again into smaller lists.
      Does anyone know a way how to retrieve the lost lists from YAHOO!´s storage?
      Help would be more than welcome and appreciated as it would save a long and tedious work.
    • babbvt

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2013
          I don't know what to tell you for my contacts have always been in alphabetical order so I do not know what you are referring to. I don't have 1,300 contacts. I do have less than 100 email addresses including group addresses. Lately I have taken out my groups because of my account being hacked at least three times this year! When ever possible I just post on the group site.

          Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
          Tulsa, OK U.S.A.

          Sent Via My iPhone

          On Sep 8, 2013, at 10:04 AM, "karmasherab" <sandacker@...> wrote:

          > Recently I was following the complaints about strange behaviour of YAHOO!Plus etc. And silently I was congratulöating myself, because I had none of these annoying experiences.
          > Until yesterday:
          > My 1300+ contacts are divided into about 30 neat smaller lists according to the various interests. These lists have completely disappeared and whats left is a long list of contacts of 1300+ which I now have to sort again into smaller lists.
          > Does anyone know a way how to retrieve the lost lists from YAHOO!´s storage?
          > Help would be more than welcome and appreciated as it would save a long and tedious work.

        • Shal Farley
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 9, 2013
            BB,

            > HELP, PLEASE!! I came here in hopes I could ask if anyone knows why
            > Yahoo seems to be enabling 'Feedback' on every page - Sports, Finance,
            > Groups, etc - EXCEPT MAIL!!

            I don't know anything about Yahoo's motives in not linking to them, but they do have Feedback forums for Yahoo Mail:
            <http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/215446-us-mail->
            <http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/212053-us-mail-basic->

            Hmm... That's strange. There used to be feedback items for Basic, but they seem to be gone now.

            -- Shal