Neo FF Refuses to Compose etc.

  • Chris J Brady
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2013
      Back to the silly nonsense with Neo FF Mail.

      I refresh the browser address field - this refreshes the Inbox listing.

      I then click on Compose - nothing happens

      I click on Drafts - ditto

      I click on Sent, Spam and Trash - NOTHING

      I click on some private folders - AGAIN NOTHING.

      I keep on refreshing the Inbox, then I click on any folder name - AND NOTHING.

      WHAT A LOAD OF NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE JUNK THIS NEO FF MAIL SYSTEM IS.

      C.J.Brady