Re: [Y-Mail] driving blind now !

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013

       have had no responses yet, all this time.
      it's touch and go with getting into mail.

      today can see posts, but cannot load homepages except for the pic
      ( lol, the kremlin is gone !
      maybe they are listening, just not acting !!)

      adds

      -- George MacDonald

        adds, we're probably the bugs that hit the windshield.

        Donna

        now i can't see ANY post in my inbox, and i cannot access ANY group on the homepages.
        keep getting this message with any group, any post:

        There appears to be a problem loading the email "[modsandmembers] A cumbersome work-around". Retry

        is this yahoo's way of getting revenge on critics, or are they " improving" again ?

        anyhow, will try to continue to post articles on the groups i co-own or mod
        but am driving blind.

        hope tomorrow will be better.

        yeah...are we just bugs on a dying carcass ??????

        adds

      • Henrique C. S. Junior
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013
          MyYahoo different? Can you describe it?

          ---
          Henrique C. S. Junior

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 7, 2013
              It's hard to describe, but as I said, it's now back to the way it was. Too bad I didn't get a screencap.... Not sure what was going on. Oh, & the groups are working again :)