Re: [Y-Mail] I'm in the Notheast NY metro area

  • km
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2013
       had that this morning and the We are experiencing difficulties message.  Seems to be fixed- at least for now.

      I am in Texas.

      Kathy

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2013
        Yep, it came back around noon.  although I was able to tap into one message at two different time, the kaput.

        Thanks

        John

        "Pulled up to my house today,
         Came and took my little girl away"

         Giant's Stadium E.Rutherford, N.J. 8/28/03
        (See Bruce Springsteen's Live in Barcelona DVD, 6:40 into the Bonus minutes, Drop the Needle and Pray)

        Yahoo mail is down. I just got the post on Facebook. Not sure this email will go out.
        Donna Ford Lee  ♂+♀=♡
        Tulsa, OK U.S.A.

        Sent Via My iPhone