I'm in the Notheast NY metro area

  • oats1jvo
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2013

      Yahoo mail comes up but won't let me access emails ...retry....retry.  I checked with 4 others and we all have the same problem going on 4 hours now.  Any info???

    • k2dfc
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2013

        Having the same problem. I'm in NW NJ. I opened one e-mail by clicking on the Forward link and read it that way. I'm also having problems sending replys and deleting. This is really getting old.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, <y-mail@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Yahoo mail comes up but won't let me access emails ...retry....retry.  I checked with 4 others and we all have the same problem going on 4 hours now.  Any info???

      • Donna Lee
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2013
          Yahoo mail is down. I just got the post on Facebook. Not sure this email will go out.

          Donna Ford Lee  ♂+♀=♡
          Tulsa, OK U.S.A.

          Sent Via My iPhone

          On Sep 5, 2013, at 9:20 AM, <ovj27oats1@...> wrote:

          Yahoo mail comes up but won't let me access emails ...retry....retry.  I checked with 4 others and we all have the same problem going on 4 hours now.  Any info???

        • km
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 5, 2013
             had that this morning and the We are experiencing difficulties message.  Seems to be fixed- at least for now.

            I am in Texas.

            Kathy

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 5, 2013
              Yep, it came back around noon.  although I was able to tap into one message at two different time, the kaput.

              Thanks

              John

              "Pulled up to my house today,
               Came and took my little girl away"

               Giant's Stadium E.Rutherford, N.J. 8/28/03
              (See Bruce Springsteen's Live in Barcelona DVD, 6:40 into the Bonus minutes, Drop the Needle and Pray)