Re: [Y-Mail] Saving Photos! help in Neo groups

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 5, 2013
      It doesn't work that way in groups, though. When I right click on the image, there's no "save as" option.

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 09/05/2013 09:27 AM, Donna Lee wrote:

      I have Windows 8 and Firefox. After I have the image opened I just right click on the image and select "save as" and rename image if needed.

      Donna Ford Lee  ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK U.S.A.

      Sent Via My iPhone

      On Sep 5, 2013, at 7:13 AM, Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...> wrote:

      To download a photo, first click on the image. It'll open within the browser on a black page. If you use Firefox, right-click on the black space & choose "view page info". A small box will open. Then click on the "media" button, & there you'll see a list of images. Find the one you want, then click on the "save as" button. I don't have IE since I use Linux, but it mayhave similar options. Hopefully, Yahoo will include a download button/link at some point, but for now, this is the only way. It's not as complicated as it sounds :P
      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

    • Harryh
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 5, 2013
        Three ways but all need Firefox,

        1) Use <Tools> <Page Info>, select <Media> Tab.  Scroll down to image you want.  Select Save.
        2) Use <Tools> <Web Developer><Page Source>.  Display over image.  Find the Image URL. Open in a new tab.  Save Image.
        3) Use a Add-in <DownThemAll>.  This reported by another person.

        I suspect IE and Chrome may allow similar clumsy workarounds.

        Hopefully if enough folk complain, Yahoo will add the issue to the developers ToDo list.

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 6, 2013
          It may be because you have Linux. ?? It works differently than Windows.

          Donna Ford Lee  ♂+♀=♡
          Tulsa, OK U.S.A.

          Sent Via My iPhone