Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail will not remember password

  • Chris J Brady
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 5, 2013
      You have two emails accounts - but don't try to open them both in the same session with the same browser. Yahoo Mail runs on a single cookie - hence only one session is allowed - otherwise there will be conflicts.

      Having said that I can open the same account in Basic and in FF simultaneously - for reasons I find useful. Basic is faster, but lacks auto-fill of addresses. FF has auto-fill but is very slow. I use Basic for composing, and FF for auto-listing recipients' addresses.

      However to answer your question. Try running your first account using say Chrome. And your second account with IE. Yes - you can do that - I do as well. Then when you set up the cookie file for each browser you can customise the log in feature(s) since both Yahoo account sessions and respective cookies will be independent and not conflict.

      CJB.