driving blind now !

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 2, 2013

      now i can't see ANY post in my inbox, and i cannot access ANY group on the homepages.
      keep getting this message with any group, any post:

      There appears to be a problem loading the email "[modsandmembers] A cumbersome work-around". Retry

      is this yahoo's way of getting revenge on critics, or are they " improving" again ?

      anyhow, will try to continue to post articles on the groups i co-own or mod
      but am driving blind.

      hope tomorrow will be better.

      yeah...are we just bugs on a dying carcass ??????*:-? thinking

      adds

      -- George MacDonald

    • Donna
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 2, 2013
        adds, we're probably the bugs that hit the windshield.

        Donna

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 2, 2013
          HELP!!!! I am sending this by Gmail because the Yahoo Neo FF Mail has completely given up.

          DISASTER - I CAN NO LONGER OPEN OR READ MY EMAILS.

          All I get is the statement:

          We’re sorry, but there appears to be a problem loading the email " ..... "

          AND I NEED TO BE ABLE TO READ MY EMAILS WITH AN AGED AUNT DYING IN HOSPITAL. SO I AM HAVING TO RESORT TO EXPENSIVE PHONE CALLS.

          I DO WISH THAT THEY'D STOP FIDDLING WITH THE DAMNED CODE - ITS INCREDIBLY UNPROFESSIONAL.

          CJB.

          On 2 September 2013 21:18, adeomus ******** <carpediemadeomus@...> wrote:

          now i can't see ANY post in my inbox, and i cannot access ANY group on the homepages.
          keep getting this message with any group, any post:

          There appears to be a problem loading the email "[modsandmembers] A cumbersome work-around". Retry

          is this yahoo's way of getting revenge on critics, or are they " improving" again ?

          anyhow, will try to continue to post articles on the groups i co-own or mod
          but am driving blind.

          hope tomorrow will be better.

          yeah...are we just bugs on a dying carcass ??????*:-? thinking

          adds

          -- George MacDonald

        • Henrique C. S. Junior
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 3, 2013
            First: forget the caps!
            Second: try this steps to clear your browser cache: http://yhoo.it/17IodAS
            Close the browser, the, try again.

            ---
            Henrique C. S. Junior

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 3, 2013

              Any Idea how many new adertisers Yahoo has attracted as a result of the NEO disaster?

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013

                 i just hope we can survive all these improvements.......they are lucky we're spunky bugs.
                i love your metaphor lol..

                adds

                -- George MacDonald

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013
                  Ok, now things are getting wierd.... I can't access my groups for some reason, so no clue if there are pending messages here. This morning, My Yahoo suddenly looked totally different, but now it looks pretty much as it did before. What's going on? Hopefully, this gets sorted out soon!

                  **Sasafrass452**
                  http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
                  http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013
                    *wry grins*...join the club lol !!!

                    if they don't get sorted out, at least we're resilient...WE will cope lol !

                    adds

                    -- George MacDonald

                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013

                       have had no responses yet, all this time.
                      it's touch and go with getting into mail.

                      today can see posts, but cannot load homepages except for the pic
                      ( lol, the kremlin is gone !
                      maybe they are listening, just not acting !!)

                      adds

                      -- George MacDonald

                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013
                          MyYahoo different? Can you describe it?

                          ---
                          Henrique C. S. Junior

                            Message 13 of 13 , Sep 7, 2013
                              It's hard to describe, but as I said, it's now back to the way it was. Too bad I didn't get a screencap.... Not sure what was going on. Oh, & the groups are working again :)