can't even read mail now !

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2013
      am getting this with a lot of my inbox posts now, will not even let me read my mail !!!!
      what the heck are they up to now !

      [Y-Mail] advertisements in Yahoo Mail

      From

      There appears to be a problem loading the email "[Y-Mail] advertisements in Yahoo Mail". Retry

      -- George MacDonald

    • Karenborga@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2013
        oh.. thank you for the message.
        I am getting this message as well.
        I was certain it was an internet connection problem.

        If others are seeing as well, then maybe not my internet.

        Karen

        From: adeomus ******** <carpediemadeomus@...>

        am getting this with a lot of my inbox posts now, will not even let me read my mail !!!!
        what the heck are they up to now !

        There appears to be a problem loading the email "[Y-Mail] advertisements in Yahoo Mail". Retry

      • Donna Lee
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2013
          Just hit Retry that is what I do. I get it once in a while too. I still get my email.

          Donna Ford Lee  ♂+♀=♡
          Tulsa, OK

          Sent Via My iPhone

          On Sep 2, 2013, at 3:04 PM, adeomus ******** <carpediemadeomus@...> wrote:

          am getting this with a lot of my inbox posts now, will not even let me read my mail !!!!
          what the heck are they up to now !

          [Y-Mail] advertisements in Yahoo Mail

          From

          There appears to be a problem loading the email "[Y-Mail] advertisements in Yahoo Mail". Retry

          -- George MacDonald
        • Chris J Brady
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2013
            I tried to open an email from my nephew about my elderly aunt of 96 whose just had a fall and suffered a stoke.

            All I got was this  ...

            We’re sorry, but there appears

            to be a problem loading the email "Aged Aunt and Yahoo Neo FF".

            Thus system is a lod of unprofessional cr*p.

            I can't even read my bl**dy emails now.

            CJB.

            am getting this with a lot of my inbox posts now, will not even let me read my mail !!!!
            what the heck are they up to now !

            [Y-Mail] advertisements in Yahoo Mail
            Hide Details
            From
                * Donna
                *

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 3, 2013
              When my computer is having trouble loading an email.....oddly enough...my cell is not having trouble with individual emails.

              The cell phone is however unable to load the new format of a Yahoo group home page. All I get is the banner. Beneath the banner is a blank white area.

              :-(

              Karen

              *****

              There appears to be a problem loading the email "[Y-Mail] advertisements in Yahoo Mail".
              Retry

              Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
            • Donna Lee
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 3, 2013
                No problem with my iPhone and iPad.

                My hubby quit using Blackberry for he was missing a lot of information from the web. He had the Blackberry Torch. Now he uses the iPad and is a lot happier.

                Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
                Tulsa, OK U.S.A.

                Sent Via My iPhone

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 6, 2013

                   nope..it was yahoo's improvements.

                  now i cannot even access my homepage except for the pic....says it cannot load.
                  it's all a load of something, alright..

                  but at least they seem to have gotten the message about the kremlin lol...it's gone.

                  adds

                  -- George MacDonald

                  From: adeomus ******** <carpediemadeomus@...>

                  am getting this with a lot of my inbox posts now, will not even let me read my mail !!!!
                  what the heck are they up to now !

                  There appears to be a problem loading the email "[Y-Mail] advertisements in Yahoo Mail". Retry

                • Bruce Lund
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 7, 2013
                    Have you tried a different browser? Computer?

                    Bruce Lund

                    From: adeomus ******** <carpediemadeomus@...>