Aged Aunt and Yahoo Neo FF

  • Chris J Brady
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2013
      I'm trying to get the text from an email just received from a relative about my 96 year-old aunt who has just had a fall and stroke and is dying in hospital. But what I get from this bl**dy email system is the response:
      We’re sorry, but there appears to be a problem loading the email "Fw: Ivy - fall at Manorfield now in St. Richards Hosp.".
      What a load of cr*p it is.

      CJB.