Re: OT- Yahoo Groups Changes

  • guillaumebcom
    Message 1 of 27 , Sep 2, 2013
      Indeed i use the US settings, and Yeh I did clear the cookies as well. Also it happens on another computer so it's linked to my account.

      Well, let's forget it... I wasn't expecting them to get it right anyways...
    • Chuck Neuenschwander
      Message 2 of 27 , Sep 12, 2013
        okay I deleted Cookies, which did nothing for the problem.

        Again, I ask, is there a way to get the  Keep Me Signed In  box to reappear.  It used to be there, and worked fine.

        Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Login every time I start up requires password

        The ad blocker might be removing it, but I could be wrong. If that's not the reason, I honestly don't know.
        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
        On 08/31/2013 12:59 PM, Chuck Neuenschwander wrote:

        yes, I'm using an ad blocker.

        but ad blockers and cookies aside,
        how do I get the   Keep Me Signed In   box  to reappear?

        Message 3 of 27 , Sep 13, 2013
          I have (more than) two Yahoo Mail accounts. The one I use most (this one) I pay for, and it makes me give my pw every time I log in. It used to give me the option to get it to remember it. The free one(s) remember their passwords. This is whichever computer I use. So I don't think it is due to cookies or to ad blockers. Why is it?
          Steve Petter, Bristol, UK.

          Message 4 of 27 , Sep 14, 2013

            I'm Seeing It Right

            And.............

            I Don't Like It!!!! I Guess We Have To Live With The Changes.......Again

            Message 5 of 27 , Sep 17, 2013

              I'm using Yahoo free.
              Matters not what browser I use (MSIE, FireFox, Chrome)
              lately I find that I have to log in, supplying the password
              every time I start Yahoo Mail fresh.
              Used to be there was a   Keep Me Signed In   box......

              Sure hate to waste that 10 or 15 seconds every day.

              Any way to get the   Keep Me Signed In   box back?
            • Chuck Neuenschwander
              Message 6 of 27 , Oct 15, 2013

                I'm using Yahoo free.

                In FireFox,  I find that I have to log in, supplying the password
                every time I start Yahoo Mail fresh.  Not so in Chrome.

                Used to be there was a   Keep Me Signed In   box......

                Any way to get the   Keep Me Signed In   box back?

                Or, alternately, get the FF version of YMail to keep from requesting sign-ins
                so often?