RE: OT- Yahoo Groups Changes

  • punkrockdiva1979
    Message 1 of 27 , Sep 1, 2013

      I didnt either. I am hoping they fix this back if not i am moving my groups one group i had since 2003, This crao sucks

      --- In y-mail@yahoogroups.com, <Sasafrass452@...> wrote:

      The ad blocker might be removing it, but I could be wrong. If that's not the reason, I honestly don't know.
      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 08/31/2013 12:59 PM, Chuck Neuenschwander wrote:

      yes, I'm using an ad blocker.

      but ad blockers and cookies aside,
      how do I get the   Keep Me Signed In   box  to reappear?

      Message 2 of 27 , Sep 2, 2013
        Indeed i use the US settings, and Yeh I did clear the cookies as well. Also it happens on another computer so it's linked to my account.

        Well, let's forget it... I wasn't expecting them to get it right anyways...
      • Chuck Neuenschwander

          Message 4 of 27 , Sep 13, 2013
            I have (more than) two Yahoo Mail accounts. The one I use most (this one) I pay for, and it makes me give my pw every time I log in. It used to give me the option to get it to remember it. The free one(s) remember their passwords. This is whichever computer I use. So I don't think it is due to cookies or to ad blockers. Why is it?
            Steve Petter, Bristol, UK.

            Message 5 of 27 , Sep 14, 2013

              I'm Seeing It Right

              And.............

              I Don't Like It!!!! I Guess We Have To Live With The Changes.......Again

              Message 6 of 27 , Sep 17, 2013

                I'm using Yahoo free.
                Matters not what browser I use (MSIE, FireFox, Chrome)
                lately I find that I have to log in, supplying the password
                every time I start Yahoo Mail fresh.
                Used to be there was a   Keep Me Signed In   box......

                Sure hate to waste that 10 or 15 seconds every day.

                Any way to get the   Keep Me Signed In   box back?
              • Chuck Neuenschwander
                Message 7 of 27 , Oct 15, 2013

                  I'm using Yahoo free.

                  In FireFox,  I find that I have to log in, supplying the password
                  every time I start Yahoo Mail fresh.  Not so in Chrome.

                  Used to be there was a   Keep Me Signed In   box......

                  Any way to get the   Keep Me Signed In   box back?

                  Or, alternately, get the FF version of YMail to keep from requesting sign-ins
                  so often?