Re: [Y-Mail] Silently shutting down MyYahoo

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2013
      I never noticed it before, but you could be right. The only link I see to My Yahoo is on the homepage. If they are shutting it down, they should at least give us a warning shortly before they do. It's not that important to me personally, since I just read custom news headlines, but I would like to know when it's happening.... IF it is happening.
      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 09/01/2013 10:36 AM, Henrique C. S. Junior wrote:

      Yahoo is removing all links to MyYahoo from his products an that is a bad sign for MyYahoo.
      It is a shame because Yahoo wasted a great chance to take the place of Google Reader.

      ---
      Henrique C. S. Junior

    • guillaumebcom
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2013
        They probably bet on their C.O.R.E technology now implemented on all their media website enabling us to filter stories by keywords to get more personalized news stream,

        But yeh they could have gone very far with My Yahoo! and go deeper then news with a very own online WeboS with many third party application... but that's a forgotten dream....