Re: Re: [Y-Mail] RE: Missing "Conversations" folder?

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31 6:27 PM

       there are a heck of a lot more clicks to accomplish the same thing we used to do on classic with one click.

      do they really want to be google when they grow up ?

      adds

      -- George MacDonald

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 31 7:13 PM
        Aren't people asking for "less sparks and whistles" to have just mail?
        That is the consequence.

        ---
        Henrique C. S. Junior

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 31 11:46 PM
          I think I tried that (original message: "When I have the SMS window open, it does allow me to search history--but nothing shows up, even if I sent the individual text messages just minutes earlier.")

          It appears that the intent was to show the history, but it did not function correctly.

          David

          Lake Jackson, Texas