Re: [Y-Mail] Re: OT- Yahoo Groups Changes

  • Henrique C. S. Junior
    Message 1 of 27 , Aug 31, 2013
      Hi, guillaumebcom
      Are you using the US settings in your account?
      I'm asking that because, since I'm using the Yahoo Brasil settings, sometimes I get a redirect to the old interface because Brazil is not changing to the new interface now (we are allways the last).

      ---
      Henrique C. S. Junior

      Message 2 of 27 , Aug 31, 2013
        yes, I'm using an ad blocker.

        but ad blockers and cookies aside,
        how do I get the   Keep Me Signed In   box  to reappear?

            Message 5 of 27 , Sep 2, 2013
              Indeed i use the US settings, and Yeh I did clear the cookies as well. Also it happens on another computer so it's linked to my account.

              Well, let's forget it... I wasn't expecting them to get it right anyways...
            • Chuck Neuenschwander

                Message 7 of 27 , Sep 13, 2013
                  I have (more than) two Yahoo Mail accounts. The one I use most (this one) I pay for, and it makes me give my pw every time I log in. It used to give me the option to get it to remember it. The free one(s) remember their passwords. This is whichever computer I use. So I don't think it is due to cookies or to ad blockers. Why is it?
                  Steve Petter, Bristol, UK.

                  Message 8 of 27 , Sep 14, 2013

                    I'm Seeing It Right

                    And.............

                    I Don't Like It!!!! I Guess We Have To Live With The Changes.......Again

                    Message 9 of 27 , Sep 17, 2013

                      I'm using Yahoo free.
                      Matters not what browser I use (MSIE, FireFox, Chrome)
                      lately I find that I have to log in, supplying the password
                      every time I start Yahoo Mail fresh.
                      Used to be there was a   Keep Me Signed In   box......

                      Sure hate to waste that 10 or 15 seconds every day.

                      Any way to get the   Keep Me Signed In   box back?
                    • Chuck Neuenschwander
                      Message 10 of 27 , Oct 15, 2013

                        I'm using Yahoo free.

                        In FireFox,  I find that I have to log in, supplying the password
                        every time I start Yahoo Mail fresh.  Not so in Chrome.

                        Used to be there was a   Keep Me Signed In   box......

                        Any way to get the   Keep Me Signed In   box back?

                        Or, alternately, get the FF version of YMail to keep from requesting sign-ins
                        so often?