Re: [Y-Mail] Re: OT- Yahoo Groups Changes

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 27 , Aug 31, 2013
      That's very strange. Have you cleared your cookies as well?

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 08/31/2013 08:41 AM, guillaumebcom wrote:

      I did clear my cache and tried on FF and Chrome

      I get the new version wen logged out
      I get the classic one when signed in

      I believe they might have done something 2 or 3 years ago when they deployed a new version version before reverting back to the classic one

    • Henrique C. S. Junior
      Message 2 of 27 , Aug 31, 2013
        Hi, guillaumebcom
        Are you using the US settings in your account?
        I'm asking that because, since I'm using the Yahoo Brasil settings, sometimes I get a redirect to the old interface because Brazil is not changing to the new interface now (we are allways the last).

        ---
        Henrique C. S. Junior

        I did clear my cache and tried on FF and Chrome

        I get the new version wen logged out
        I get the classic one when signed in

        I believe they might have done something 2 or 3 years ago when they deployed a new version version before reverting back to the classic one

      • Chuck Neuenschwander
        Message 3 of 27 , Aug 31, 2013
          yes, I'm using an ad blocker.

          but ad blockers and cookies aside,
          how do I get the   Keep Me Signed In   box  to reappear?

              Message 6 of 27 , Sep 2 5:03 AM
                Indeed i use the US settings, and Yeh I did clear the cookies as well. Also it happens on another computer so it's linked to my account.

                Well, let's forget it... I wasn't expecting them to get it right anyways...
              • Chuck Neuenschwander

                  Message 8 of 27 , Sep 13 9:43 AM
                    I have (more than) two Yahoo Mail accounts. The one I use most (this one) I pay for, and it makes me give my pw every time I log in. It used to give me the option to get it to remember it. The free one(s) remember their passwords. This is whichever computer I use. So I don't think it is due to cookies or to ad blockers. Why is it?
                    Steve Petter, Bristol, UK.

                    Message 9 of 27 , Sep 14 11:20 AM

                      I'm Seeing It Right

                      And.............

                      I Don't Like It!!!! I Guess We Have To Live With The Changes.......Again

                      Message 10 of 27 , Sep 17 11:44 AM

                        I'm using Yahoo free.
                        Matters not what browser I use (MSIE, FireFox, Chrome)
                        lately I find that I have to log in, supplying the password
                        every time I start Yahoo Mail fresh.
                        Used to be there was a   Keep Me Signed In   box......

                        Sure hate to waste that 10 or 15 seconds every day.

                        Any way to get the   Keep Me Signed In   box back?
                      • Chuck Neuenschwander
                        Message 11 of 27 , Oct 15, 2013

                          I'm using Yahoo free.

                          In FireFox,  I find that I have to log in, supplying the password
                          every time I start Yahoo Mail fresh.  Not so in Chrome.

                          Used to be there was a   Keep Me Signed In   box......

                          Any way to get the   Keep Me Signed In   box back?

                          Or, alternately, get the FF version of YMail to keep from requesting sign-ins
                          so often?