Re: [Y-Mail] Thurs / Fri 24.00 GMT - Yahoo Neo FF is well BROKEN

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2013
       ten thumbs up.

      adds

      -- George MacDonald

      From: Chris B <chrisjbrady@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 7:10:39 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Thurs / Fri 24.00 GMT - Yahoo Neo FF is well BROKEN

      I'm having to use the Group's Post feature.

      Right now I cannot compose emails - period. This is quite unacceptable. All I get is a newly desgined pro-forma that doesn't allow me actually type anything into the i/p fields - To: Cc:, Bcc:, Sunbject and Body are all blocked,

      There is a new set of features including Format, Emoticons, etc.

      However I CAN read emails - BUT I can't reply to them, nor forward them, nor create new ones.

      And when I open emails to read them I create numerous tabs one for wach email - BUT I CANNOT CLOSE THEM DOWN.

      What a bunch of unprofessional amateurs Yahoo staff are. I cannot believe that they would make dramatic changes to a LIVE system. Haven't they heard of test bedding?

      CJB.

          Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com