Thurs / Fri 24.00 GMT - Yahoo Neo FF is well BROKEN

  • Chris B
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2013
      I'm having to use the Group's Post feature.

      Right now I cannot compose emails - period. This is quite unacceptable. All I get is a newly desgined pro-forma that doesn't allow me actually type anything into the i/p fields - To: Cc:, Bcc:, Sunbject and Body are all blocked,

      There is a new set of features including Format, Emoticons, etc.

      However I CAN read emails - BUT I can't reply to them, nor forward them, nor create new ones.

      And when I open emails to read them I create numerous tabs one for wach email - BUT I CANNOT CLOSE THEM DOWN.

      What a bunch of unprofessional amateurs Yahoo staff are. I cannot believe that they would make dramatic changes to a LIVE system. Haven't they heard of test bedding?

      CJB.
    • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30, 2013
        Maybe we're the testers! *:-& sick

        Cindy in Ohio

        From: Chris B <chrisjbrady@...>
        [snip]

        What a bunch of unprofessional amateurs Yahoo staff are. I cannot believe that they would make dramatic changes to a LIVE system. Haven't they heard of test bedding?

        CJB.

      • Chris J Brady
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 30, 2013
          If so then it would be nice to be involved in the Alpha programme - why didn't they ask? Since the new Neo FF hasn't even reached Beta yet (its too buggy) - my guess is that its still in Alpha. So why then is it live?Instead they continue to release new builds every day (every hour?) and then put them live. This is TOTALLY unprofessional. You DON'T make changes to a LIVE system until they've been well tested - EVER - period. CJB.

          From: Chris B <chrisjbrady@...>
          [snip]

          What a bunch of unprofessional amateurs Yahoo staff are. I cannot believe that they would make dramatic changes to a LIVE system. Haven't they heard of test bedding?

          CJB.

        • Sasafrass452
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 30, 2013
            Cindy is right.... We are the testers. If the new mail was still in the alpha stage, none of us would be using it. It's not even referred to as beta, though. It's simply there for all users, & Yahoo is tweaking it as they go along. I agree that it's not the best approach, but at least we can report bugs when we find them. Whether they actually fix them, well.... That's a whole other story :P

            **Sasafrass452**
            http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
            http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

          • adeomus ********