Re: my yahoo email suddenly shows sponsored emails

  • guillaumebcom
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 28, 2013
      Can you provide a screenshot ?
    • Mayaranger
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 29, 2013
        These are constantly changing and always there.  I'm using NEO.

        Sponsored Mail Screenshot

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "guillaumebcom" wrote:

        > Can you provide a screenshot ?

      • Fred
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 29, 2013
          This is getting ridicules. I to found this today. Time to dump Yahoo Mail.

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "guillaumebcom" <guillaume@...> wrote:

          > Can you provide a screenshot ?

        • Donna Lee
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 29, 2013
            Do you use a free account? If so those ads pay for you using it for free. If you do not want them you can pay $19.95 a year to keep them off.

            I use Yahoo Mail Pro and I never see ads.

            Donna Ford Lee  ♂+♀=♡
            Tulsa, OK

            Sent Via My iPhone

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 29, 2013
              Point well taken.

              It's just that I've used Yahoo Mail for many years and only in the last year or so has the advertising been so in your face. But your right. It's my choice to pay or not.

              Fred

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Donna Lee <donna74128@...> wrote:

              > Do you use a free account? If so those ads pay for you using it for free. If you do not want them you can pay $19.95 a year to keep them off.
              >
              > I use Yahoo Mail Pro and I never see ads.
              >
              > Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
              > Tulsa, OK
              >
              > Sent Via My iPhone
              >
              > On Aug 29, 2013, at 8:49 AM, "Mayaranger" <mayaranger@...> wrote:
              >

              > > These are constantly changing and always there. I'm using NEO.
              > >
              > > Sponsored Mail Screenshot

            • mayaranger
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 29, 2013

                It's only one line at the beginning and not bothersome to me.

                What has been destroyed for me is the enjoyment of Yahoo Groups in the new format.  It is just plain awful. Gone is the handy thread hierarchy at the page bottom that presents the thread in meaningful order.  This is a major loss.