Multiple Copies Of Email Sent

  • Chris J Brady
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2013
      I have just received this irate email from the editor of our local newspaper.

      The email was composed using Yahoo Neo FF. I clicked on Send - nothing happened - then the connection with the server timed-out. I waited for a few minutes then clicked on Send again and again nothing happened - until the connection timed out. I waited a few more minutes (what a time waster this system is). Then I tried again. Same result - nothing.

      Then I opened up a new instance of Yahoo Neo FF mail. I copied and pasted the text from the first email and composed a new email. I clicked on Send - same result - nothing. I repeated this a few more times.

      MEANWHILE THE DAMNED SYSTEM HAD ACTUALLY SENT THE EMAIL - 6 TIMES - BUT FAILED TO INFORM ME.

      Jeeze - you need the patience of a saint with this cr*p system.

      Total time wasted = 30 minutes - just for ONE email.

      CJB.

        Wow.... Perhaps you really should consider switching to another email provider!

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com