Messaage Tabs?

  • babbvt
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27 8:30 PM
      Tonight when trying to review a batch of several emails, I got a Yahoo sponsored message telling me I'd used up all available 'Message Tabs'!!
      What are these? Where are these? Etcetcetc;-))
      Please post and reply. And thanks for both;-))
      BB
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28 6:55 AM
        Each message is opened in a tab. You must click on the x on the corner of each tab to close them. The tabs are shown next to "inbox", "contacts", & "calendar".

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com