Re: [Y-Mail] folder question

  • Lorrie
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 27, 2013
      Thanks to everyone.  I found it - a very pale plus sign next to FOLDERS. For a person with rotten eyesight it is really hard to see.  They could have made it a little darker LOL.

      Lorrie

      Lorries Green World
      http://minilorrie.2itb.com
      Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

      From: Donna <pnwfemale@...>

      Lorrie,

      I use Neo Basic, so I am not sure how to add a folder in Neo Fully Featured.  But, in Basic, there is an Edit link next to Folders.  When I click on that link, I get taken to a page which has a place where I can enter the name of a new folder, then click Add.  Somebody using Neo Fully Featured can explain how to add a folder in that version.

    • babbvt
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 27, 2013
        Yes, much pale print in new 'improved' Yahoo mail, sadly. Maybe a matter affecting those meant to be protected by the Americans with Disability Act or somesuch? ;-)
        BB