Re: [Y-Mail] folder question

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 27, 2013
      Lorrie,

      I use Neo Basic, so I am not sure how to add a folder in Neo Fully Featured.  But, in Basic, there is an Edit link next to Folders.  When I click on that link, I get taken to a page which has a place where I can enter the name of a new folder, then click Add.  Somebody using Neo Fully Featured can explain how to add a folder in that version.

      Donna

      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 27, 2013
        Just to the right of the word folders just above your folders there is a +. Click on that + mark and you will have a little window pop up to name the folder.

        Donna Ford Lee  ♂+♀=♡
        Tulsa, OK

        Sent Via My iPhone

        On Aug 26, 2013, at 9:05 PM, Lorrie <minilorrie@...> wrote:

        How do you make a new folder in this new mail??  In Classic, when you clicked on folders or whatever, at the top of the drop down menu was an option to make a new folder.  That seems to be missing now.  Thanks for any help.

        Lorrie

        Lorries Green World
        http://minilorrie.2itb.com
        Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

      • Henrique C. S. Junior
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 27, 2013
          Click in the 'Plus' sign at the right of the word FOLDERS, or, push Ctrl+Shift+E

          ---
          Henrique C. S. Junior

          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 27, 2013
            In the left sidebar, where it has a line that says FOLDERS and has a tiny triangle next to it, at the end of that line there's a plus sign.  Click on the plus sign.

            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 27, 2013
              Thanks to everyone.  I found it - a very pale plus sign next to FOLDERS. For a person with rotten eyesight it is really hard to see.  They could have made it a little darker LOL.

              Lorrie

              Lorries Green World
              http://minilorrie.2itb.com
              Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

              From: Donna <pnwfemale@...>

              Lorrie,

              I use Neo Basic, so I am not sure how to add a folder in Neo Fully Featured.  But, in Basic, there is an Edit link next to Folders.  When I click on that link, I get taken to a page which has a place where I can enter the name of a new folder, then click Add.  Somebody using Neo Fully Featured can explain how to add a folder in that version.

            • babbvt
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 27, 2013
                Yes, much pale print in new 'improved' Yahoo mail, sadly. Maybe a matter affecting those meant to be protected by the Americans with Disability Act or somesuch? ;-)
                BB