HElp in brtusher group

  • Betty
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2013
      Please send me info on being assigned to a particular group of the brtushers.  I have not received an assigned group.  Thank you.  Betty Roth - Debra Selman is in charge of the ushers.
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2013
        This group is for help with Yahoo Mail. If you want to join a group, go to the group homepage & click on the join button.

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com