Re: [Y-Mail] Re: An update was made to your Mail account

  • km
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 18, 2013

      My daughters was one that was deleted from my contacts... but in all fairness she didn't use it anyway.

      I don't see a real problem with them doing this since we know from the start that inactive accounts can be deleted at any time. They are only deleting yahoo accounts.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      From: Chris J Brady <chrisjbrady@...>

      Absolutely appalling service and incredibly unprofessional. They didn't even have the courtesy to warn or ask first. CJB.

      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 18, 2013
        This probably has to do with their recycling of 1 billion old accounts. They want to make sure if someone new gets that address you don't end up emailing them thinking its someone else.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone