Helppp!!

  • terzeasonia
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2013
      I don't know what happen but I tink someone was trying to hack my account. I was in a trip and I didn't enter on my yahoo mail and when I come back home and I was wanted to acces my account it appears that I need to answer to my secret question and I can't remember the answer and I don't know what to do . I made this account 5 years ago and I don't know the answer , I really need to acces my account , I have important e-mails there.

      Please somebody help me! :(
      The account is crisii_coolgirl@...