Gee, Yahoo FINALLY got their POP interrogation working again.

  • jimntempe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2013
      After the last "big rollout" of yet another iteration of a "new better email" system Yahoo completely hosed the functionality of their PLUS accounts to retrieve POP mail from outside ISPs. Now, nearly a year later it suddenly starts working again!!!! Way to go YAHOO, SOOOOoooo responsive to your PAYING customers needs. At least it reminded me that I need to cancel my PLUS accounts since during the time yahoo was FAILING to deliver the service I PAID for I just went a different way and no longer need to pay them for extra services they didn't even provide.