Yahoo - 30 days of change

  • Henrique C. S. Junior
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 7, 2013
      Have you noticed that the Yahoo logo has changed?
      In September the logo is going to change every single day until the final version in day 30.
      Here is the video: http://youtu.be/agRxG-X_TEQ

      ---
      Henrique C. S. Junior
    • Kenneth
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 8, 2013
        So they're changing it every day in September?  What about August?  The logo I'm looking at in email right now is different than what I've seen before.

        Have you noticed that the Yahoo logo has changed?
        In September the logo is going to change every single day until the final version in day 30.
        Here is the video: http://youtu.be/agRxG-X_TEQ

        ---
        Henrique C. S. Junior
        http://about.me/henriquejunior

      • Henrique C. S. Junior
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 8, 2013
          I'm sorry, I mean August.
          In September we'll know what the new logo will be.

          ---
          Henrique C. S. Junior

          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 8, 2013

            I suppose that mimics Google's rolling search page graphics.  Cute, but I wish they would allow the artists to work on more substantive things.

            BTW in my browser the link got mangled, leading to a Yahoo 404 page.  Maybe this will work <http://youtu.be/agRxG-X_TEQ> or perhaps
            http://youtu.be/agRxG-X_TEQ.

              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 3, 2013
                Here you can see, compare and cast your vote on your preferred logo: http://www.polarb.com/polls/tags/yahoo30

                ---
                Henrique C. S. Junior

                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 3, 2013

                  I'm piggy-backing a question as I  don't find a link to post it:  where is the link to write to or contact the group owner or moderator?

                  --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, <y-mail@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                   So do we know what the new logo is?  I hope it's not what they're showing on the Yahoo! pages currently.

                  --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, <y-mail@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  I'm sorry, I mean August.
                  In September we'll know what the new logo will be.

                  ---
                  Henrique C. S. Junior

                • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
                  Message 8 of 15 , Sep 4, 2013
                    They keep changing the logo, seemingly every time I check email, or look at the Yahoo home page!

                    Cindy in Ohio
                    Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix

                    Message 9 of 15 , Sep 4, 2013
                      Frankly who cares - they even can't get the product to work - so why spend time and money of a new logo? CJB.

                      Message 10 of 15 , Sep 4, 2013
                        Why?

                        Message 11 of 15 , Sep 4, 2013
                          Based on the continually-changing logo, I think Yahoo wasted a lot of time and money on this!

                          From: Chris J Brady <chrisjbrady@...>

                          Frankly who cares - they even can't get the product to work - so why spend time and money of a new logo? CJB.

                          From: "justkenneth@..." <justkenneth@...>

                           So do we know what the new logo is?  I hope it's not what they're showing on the Yahoo! pages currently.
                        • Donna Lee
                          Message 12 of 15 , Sep 4, 2013
                            I have not found it on the group page but I have it. It is not a link but an email address.

                            (Group Name)-owner (at) yahoogroups (dot) com

                            Donna Ford Lee  ♂+♀=♡
                            Tulsa, OK U.S.A.

                            Sent Via My iPhone

                            Message 13 of 15 , Sep 4, 2013
                              The official page: http://www.yahoo.com/dailylogo
                              One more to go.

                              ---
                              Henrique C. S. Junior

                              Message 14 of 15 , Sep 4, 2013
                                Aaaaaand... here is the new logo:

                                ---
                                Henrique C. S. Junior

                                Message 15 of 15 , Sep 5, 2013
                                  Day 2 and Day 15th were my favorites
                                  The one chosen in the end is not as bold and strong as the original one. It kind of lacks character in my opinion