New Yahoo Mail

  • BeaP
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 5, 2013
      I have been having a particular problem with composing and forwarding emails to a certain person. When I type in their email address it grays it out and will not allow me to send. It prompts me to insert an email address to send it. Can anyone give me a solution to this? Thanks.
    • jchan212
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 9, 2013
        I tried Juno Mail on a lark, and it seems pretty simple; and also offers Tabbed Messages.

        I've moved most of my newsletters to AOL Basic, so I'm comfortable using that now. But I might give Juno mail a try in the future.

        Has anyone used Juno Mail?

        I'm just done with Yahoo Mail, and I try to log in as little as possible, and try to clean/delete my old messages as much as I can.
      • jchan212
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 11, 2013
          I'm also testing out Inbox.com and Hushmail

          They both seem like simple to use services.