Re: [Y-Mail] What happened?

  • Kenneth
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2013
      Donna,

      Oh, wow. First observation is that I'm replying to you via the basic interface and it looks terrible.

      As for your question, get rid of that bookmark. Or update it to the following:

      http://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/b/launch

      When I changed to basic and then went to a Yahoo! page that has the links across the top, e.g., my.yahoo.com, clicking on Mail there took me back to basic still.

      Kenneth

      Subject: [Y-Mail] What happened?
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, August 3, 2013, 12:03 AM

      I went to my Yahoo Mail inbox using my bookmarked
      link and the page would not load at all. So, I went to a
      Yahoo page that has the Yahoo tool bar across the top. I
      clicked on the Mail link and my inbox loaded in the Fully
      Featured version. I don't want to use the FF version so
      I went to Mail Options and changed from FF back to Basic. I
      followed the directions to the letter. Basic still did not
      load. As far as my needs go, Fully Featured Neo Yahoo Mail
      does not meet them. But, Neo Basic does. It's
      perfect, second only to Yahoo Mail Classic. Is this just a
      glitch?

      Donna
    • Donna
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2013
        Kenneth,

        Thank you.  I  think it might have just been a glitch.  When I went back to my Yahoo Mail inbox, it loaded just fine.  I went ahead an updated the bookmark; which I seem to need to do periodically.  So far, so good.

        Neo Basic isn't for everybody; but, it serves my purposes.