Re: Grrrrrrr! Grrrrrrr! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

  • Mike-Shirley O'Brien
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2013
      I read all of these complaints about the new version and this one really amazed me because I use the new version and it does an auto-save every once in awhile, keeps it in the drafts folder and will do an update/auto-save by itself. It's saved my fat fingers many times!! AND the old classic didn't do that.