RE: [Y-Mail] Re: Grrrrrrr! Grrrrrrr! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

  • Chris Knight
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2013
      Yeah, I'm confused how that's a tab issue. You're saying you highlighted text and hit another key which deleted your text? As far as I know that's the behavior on every text box everywhere. It's not yahoo's fault.

      Chris

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2013
        I am using their flagship product since it is the lesser of the evils for most purposes. And yes, I hit undo about a half dozen times. The reason it takes multiple undos is because many times deleted texts are due to a series of keystrokes. But in my case, repeated undo did not do the trick. Hard to understand.

        Bruce Lund

            Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • adeomus ********
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 2, 2013

           yes, has happened to me several times..not even hitting a wrong key, just deleted !!!!!

          -- George MacDonald

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 3, 2013
            I read all of these complaints about the new version and this one really amazed me because I use the new version and it does an auto-save every once in awhile, keeps it in the drafts folder and will do an update/auto-save by itself. It's saved my fat fingers many times!! AND the old classic didn't do that.