Re: Grrrrrrr! Grrrrrrr! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2013
      Bruce,

      I am using the Basic version of Neo. I just tried to do what you describe. I opened a new compose message form and typed in some random words, then highlighted part of them and kept typing. Then I went up to Firefox's menu bar and selected Edit > Undo. I had to click Undo about 3 times before I got back to the original text that I had typed.

      I used to do the same thing when I was using Classic.

      Donna
    • Chris Knight
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2013
        Yeah, I'm confused how that's a tab issue. You're saying you highlighted text and hit another key which deleted your text? As far as I know that's the behavior on every text box everywhere. It's not yahoo's fault.

        Chris

        I am using the Basic version of Neo. I just tried to do what you describe. I opened a new compose message form and typed in some random words, then highlighted part of them and kept typing. Then I went up to Firefox's menu bar and selected Edit > Undo. I had to click Undo about 3 times before I got back to the original text that I had typed.

        I used to do the same thing when I was using Classic.

        Donna

      • Bruce Lund
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 2, 2013
          I am using their flagship product since it is the lesser of the evils for most purposes. And yes, I hit undo about a half dozen times. The reason it takes multiple undos is because many times deleted texts are due to a series of keystrokes. But in my case, repeated undo did not do the trick. Hard to understand.

          Bruce Lund

              Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

        • adeomus ********
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2, 2013

             yes, has happened to me several times..not even hitting a wrong key, just deleted !!!!!

            -- George MacDonald

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 3, 2013
              I read all of these complaints about the new version and this one really amazed me because I use the new version and it does an auto-save every once in awhile, keeps it in the drafts folder and will do an update/auto-save by itself. It's saved my fat fingers many times!! AND the old classic didn't do that.