Re: Now ....from spam to inbox ....

  • BeaP
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2013
      Did you click on Not Spam?

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "E H" <drtq2@...> wrote:

      > ...it will not go !! ... THIS is the worst I have seen this operate ever ....

    • shuntcrowley
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2013
        If you mean clicking on not spam it disappears - I have the same problem with Windows Live Mail as e-mail client on my computer for my Comcast address. If something is sent to the junk folder, and I click not junk - it vanishes, so I MOVE it to my inbox instead if it is something I want, or read and reply before clicking on junk.

        (BTW - does anyone know of a Y-group for WLM users? I have some other issues with it - you can reply to me privately at my YID @...)

        Stephanie HC

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "BeaP" <beap4@...> wrote:

        > Did you click on Not Spam?
        >
        > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "E H" <drtq2@> wrote:
        > >
        > > ...it will not go !! ... THIS is the worst I have seen this operate ever ....

      • Kenneth
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2013
          Stephanie,

          Clicking on Not Spam doesn't make an email in your Spam folder disappear.  Rather it moves the email from the Spam folder to the Inbox and also somehow begins or continues to teach the Spamguard to recognize that sort of email as being legitimate, i.e., as not being spam.

          Kenneth