New member question

  • jeffreyneedle2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2013
      Hi. New here and I have a question. I like to sort my mailbox by subject. It defaults to sorting by date. I set it to sort by subject, but every time I re-start the mail program, it returns to sorting by date. Is there a way to set this permanently? I would think there is a way to do this, but I can't find it. Thanks.
    • Kenneth
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2013
        Jeffrey,

        That is an issue which Yahoo! should address.  Previous incarnations of "new" Yahoo! Mail would remember the user's sorting preference.  Good catch!  Now you need to submit this issue to Yahoo!  I suppose you can just click on the gear icon at upper right in Mail and select Send Feedback.

        Kenneth

        Hi. New here and I have a question. I like to sort my mailbox by subject. It defaults to sorting by date. I set it to sort by subject, but every time I re-start the mail program, it returns to sorting by date. Is there a way to set this permanently? I would think there is a way to do this, but I can't find it. Thanks.

      • Jeffrey Needle
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2013
          I'll do it -- thanks so much.

          --