Yahoo! Mail found the original email, but encountered problems displaying it.

  • Chris J Brady
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 9:26 AM
      I list my Inbox. Then click on an email to Read or Forward or Move it etc and all I get is this:

      Yahoo! Mail found the original email, but encountered problems displaying it. Please try again later.

      TIME AND TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

      This is not acceptable for a supposedly professional email system.

      CJB.