  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2013
      Is it possible to do an Advanced search in Neo?

      When I delete some messages, especially from groups, I often wait a week or so. In Classic, I'd simply do an advanced search, see all the messages in one page, then delete them. I also used to use Advanced search find older messages to delete or read that I may have missed.

      I'm finding that both of these are difficult to do in Neo, mostly because the search terms end up being too broad and sometimes results in an endless scroll in the single page, plus more sorting required, since the search catches emails not related to my search.

      I do see that the left column will show individual folders, which I think are a way to narrow the search field, but I haven't quite figured out how to do that.

      Cindy in Ohio

      Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix