Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Slowness also due to complexity of Javascript code

  • Shal Farley
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 22, 2013
      Chri,

      > P.S.The screeds of Javascipt which has to be interpreted is another
      > reason why Nero FF is so slow. This is especially if you have a slow
      > Notebook like mine.

      That may well be true, especially if your system is low on memory. Here's a rather long and esoteric read, but worthwhile if you're interested in such things and should-be-required if your are a mobile app developer.
      <<http://sealedabstract.com/rants/why-mobile-web-apps-are-slow/>http://sealedabstract.com/rants/why-mobile-web-apps-are-slow/>

      -- Shal
    • Harryh
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 25, 2013
        Wow.  What an article.  An interesting read and clear reasons for JS limitations on mobile platforms.

            Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com