Fw: Fwd: Meet the New World Trade Center

  • Bruce Lund
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2013
      Yes, I know this is not exactly on topic, but actually it is. As much as I have bashed Yahoo about their new mail, I just discovered a pretty cool feature - - the slide show.

      I don't use my email for photos much and in fact block embedded images as a matter of course. But when I enabled images in this email I discovered the slideshow feature (just above the text) and it really is pretty cool. That the pictures are awesome is just s slide, er, side benefit of checking the feature out.

      Ah, if only all of its features were as cool!

      Bruce Lund

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2013
        In response to question from Henrique C. S. Junior, I dug up this previously posted item about slideshow. It IS a cool feature and it DOES require one to "Show Images."

        I am assuming video would necessitate the same.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2013
          Thank you for your answer, Bruce.
          I remember seeing videos in the first NEO version (the purple one, remember?), but now I can only see pictures. In a very cool slideshow, by the way.

          ---
          Henrique C. S. Junior