Will "all" ever mean all for real?

  • FC Cindy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2013
      Still wondering if and/or when all will really mean that you can select all mail in a particular folder. :(
    • adeomus ********
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2013
        me too...though for the inbox it seems a bit better than it was.

        adds

        -- George MacDonald

        Still wondering if and/or when all will really mean that you can select all mail in a particular folder. :(

            Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • Kenneth
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22, 2013
          Cindy,

          Did you see the email exchange I've had with Yahoo! concerning this issue? I posted those emails as a topic to this group. Check the following:

          Kenneth